California State Fire Training for Emergency Vehicle Technicians EVT-101
*Training will cover the SFT requirements for Certified Emergency Vehicle Technicians, Roles and responsibilities.
*Certification requirements from an entry Level Technician to Fleet Management.
* Cover the requirements for the new Certified Training Standard and the rollover from Fire Mechanic to Emergency Vehicle Technician.
- Requirements to transition from each Certified Level as a Fire Mechanic to Emergency Vehicle Technician
- Continued Education Requirements
- ASE Testing requirements
- DOT Brake Certification requirement
February 20th, 2020
2230 Cordelia Rd.
Fairfield, CA 94534
- 0900-0930 Meet and greet
- 0930-1030 Association meeting
- 1030-1200 EVT-101
- 1200-1300 Lunch provided by WATTCO (Thank You)
- 1300-1500 Continue with EVT-101 & Question