The December Northern California Fire Mechanics Association Training Session for the month of December will be held and hosted by Valley Power Systems North, at the Valley Power Systems West Sacramento Location 855 Stillwater Rd, West Sacramento 95691 on December 12, 2019
IF you have not paid your Membership Dues for 2020, please fill out and bring form and payment, Treasurer Steve Strom will be available to assist and get your membership taken care.
Chief Officer attendance is encouraged, due to the information that effects your Department / Agencies functions with Emergency Vehicle maintenance requirements.
Training will be led by Boyd Clegg. He will be covering the current NFPA requirements for Inspecting and testing as per NFPA 1901 and 1911, as it affects the process and requirements for our Emergency Vehicle Technicians. With primary focus on the Electrical requirements mandated, and abilities to meet these requirements.
- How it effects your Department or Agency.
- Abilities to actually perform REQUIRED tests and checks.
- Purposes of testing.
- Communication and feed back to NFPA about the requirements to perform the tests as outlined by NFPA.
Location: Valley Power Systems 855 Stillwater Rd, West Sacramento, 95691. Training will be held in the Fire Shop, as in past, in the back Shop, North side of the Building. PLEASE park along the fence line or close to rear Shop, do not block flow of traffic around the Facility. PLEASE RSVP by 12-6-2019
- 0930 NCFMA Business meeting
- 1030 Attendees Open discussion
- 1100 Start Training Session
- 1200 Lunch, provided by Valley Power Systems
- 1300-1430 Continued Training