Here is how to join:
We have split California in half at approximately the Bakersfield, CA line, if you are below Bakersfield, CA please download and join the Southern California Fire Mechanics Association, if you are above Bakersfield please fill out and join the Northern California Fire Mechanics Association. If you have any questions please just contact us and we can clear up any confusion.
NCFMA Membership Application – Click Here to Download
SCFMA Membership Application – Member Application 2018
After completing the form – please mail your application and payment to the address on the form.
Here is what you get for you low annual membership:
- Our Newsletter full of informative update info, TSB’s, recalls and other information that directly effects your day to day work.
- Links and information on upcoming training classes
- Association meetings with free food!
- Access to the members area on this website
- Membership into one of the fastest growing Fire Mechanic Associations in the nation.
- The ability to ask technical questions to the association via our bulletin board.
- And much more!
Please Join today and tell your fellow mechanics – Our membership is bolstered by personal references from those in our service.
Please download, fill out and mail your application to the address on the form
You can also pay online by clicking the links below:
When applying online – Please include all of your contact information with your payment.
THE BELOW ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE FOR NCFMA MEMBERSHIP ONLY – IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SCFMA PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION FORM ABOVE
|NCFMA – One Year Individual Membership – $40.00|
|NCFMA – One Year Vendor Membership – $70.00|
|NCFMA – One Year Department Membership – $150.00|