Here is how to join:
If you are in the San Luis Obispo, Kings, Tulare, or Inyo Counties, CA or below please download and join the Southern California Fire Mechanics Association, if you are in the Monterey, Fresno or Mono Counties, CA and above please fill out and join the Northern California Fire Mechanics Association. If you have any questions please just contact us and we can clear up any confusion.
NCFMA Membership Application – Click Here to Download
SCFMA Membership Application – Member Application 2019
After completing the form – please mail your application and payment to the address on the form.
Here is what you get with the low annual membership dues:
- Our Newsletter full of informative update info, TSB’s, recalls and other information that directly effects your day to day work.
- Links and information on upcoming training classes
- Association training’s with free food!
- Membership into one of the fastest growing Fire Mechanic Associations in the nation.
- The ability to ask technical questions to the association via our bulletin board.
- And much more!
Please Join today and tell your fellow mechanics – Our membership is bolstered by personal references from those in our service.
You can also pay online if you are joining the NCFMA by clicking the links below:
When applying online – Please include all of your contact information with your payment.
THE BELOW ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE FOR NCFMA MEMBERSHIP ONLY – IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SCFMA PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION FORM ABOVE
|NCFMA – One Year Individual Membership – $40.00|
|NCFMA – One Year Vendor Membership – $70.00|
|NCFMA – One Year Department Membership – $150.00|